Basics of Dental Technology: A Step by Step Approach, 2e
- Now available in a second edition, Basics of Dental Technology is a complete reference for the current techniques and materials used in dental technology.
- Retains the accessible, task-based approach and step-by-step guidance of the first edition
- Features updates throughout, as well as a new chapter on digital dental technology and an interactive student website to support self-assessment
- Explains key competencies, concepts, instruments, and equipment, and also introduces more specialist techniques and procedures, such as denture prosthetics, fixed prosthodontics, orthodontic work, and maxillofacial technology
- Provides essential information for trainee dental technicians and students learning about dental technology, including study tips and strategies for working effectively within a dental team
|Author:||Tony Johnson - David G. Patrick - Christopher W. Stokes|
|Published:||September 28, 2015|