- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (December 13, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1405178752
- ISBN-13: 978-1405178754
Basics of Dental Technology is a major new resource for trainee dental technicians and undergraduate dental students that provides a clear, comprehensive and easy-to-use companion to study and practice.
Employing a task-based approach, the book offers illustrated, step-by-step guidance to the current techniques and materials used in dental technology. As well as providing thorough instruction in core competencies such as impression handling, model production, tray construction, articulators and facebows, the book introduces the reader to the basics of more specific and/or specialist areas of practice, such as complete and partial denture prosthetics, fixed prosthodontics, orthodontic work, occlusion and implants.
The book also provides an excellent ready reference to instruments, equipment and key terms as well as advice on establishing effective communication within the dental team and study tips.
- Easy to use, task-based approach
- Detailed pictures illustrate each task step-by-step
- Comprehensive coverage of core competencies in dental technology, as well as introductions to more specialist areas of practice
- Useful ready reference to instruments, equipment and key terms
- Features study tips
Basics of Dental Technology: A Step by Step Approach, 1e
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Book Code: 1405178754
- Availability: In Stock