Basic Immunology: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System, 3e
- Publisher: Saunders; 3 edition (February 12, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 141605569X
- ISBN-13: 978-1416055693
This updated 3rd edition of Basic Immunology provides a readable and concise introduction to the workings of the human immune system, with emphasis on clinical relevance. The format makes learning easy with short, easy-to-read chapters, color tables, key point summaries, and review questions in every chapter. You’ll get the latest coverage on regulatory T cells, biology of the Th17 subset of CD4+ T cells, and more. The full-color artwork, comprehensive glossary, and clinical cases are just some of the features that reinforce and test your understanding of how the immune system functions. Student Consult online access lets you search the full text online and pursue further study through integration links.
- Covers the most up-to-date immunology information including regulatory T cells, and biology of the Th17 subset of CD4+ T cells to keep you completely current.
- Features integration links through included STUDENT CONSULT access for more in-depth study.
- Relates basic science to clinical disorders through clinical cases for better application in a real-world setting.
- Provides a full Glossary to keep you on the cutting edge of immunologic terminology.
- Includes appendices summarizing the features of CD Molecules, a handy Glossary, and Clinical Cases that test your understanding of how the immune system functions in health and disease.
- Presents beautiful full-color artwork for enhanced visual learning.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!