- Publisher: Wiley; 2 edition (May 12, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 111868883X
- ISBN-13: 978-1118688830
The Basic Guide to Medical Emergencies in the Dental Practice is a must-have book for all dental care professionals and general dentists.
Written in a clear and accessible style, this second edition has been fully revised and updated in line with the latest guidelines. Chapters cover such key topics as the ABCDE approach to patient assessment, resuscitation equipment, respiratory and cardiac disorders, paediatric emergencies, and legal and ethical issues. Readers will also find two brand new chapters on the principles of first aid, and drugs for medical emergencies.
- Follows Resuscitation Council (UK) Guidelines
- Companion website with self-assessment exercises, serving as revision as well as non-verifiable CPD credit
- Over 50% new images
- Student friendly colourful layout with learning outcomes
Basic Guide to Medical Emergencies in the Dental Practice, 2e
- Publishers Wiley-Blackwell
- Book Code: 1118688830
- Availability: In Stock