- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (January 11, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1405197846
- ISBN-13: 978-1405197847
The Basic Guide to Medical Emergencies in the Dental Practice is a must have book for all dental care professionals.
Written in a clear and accessible style, chapters cover such key topics as patient assessment, adult resuscitation, respiratory and cardiac disorders, paediatric emergencies, emergency equipment and law and ethics.
- Illustrated in full colour throughout
- Follows Resuscitation Council’s Guidelines
- Accessible, full colour guide
- Handy format for easy reference and portability
Basic Guide to Medical Emergencies in the Dental Practice, 1e
- Publishers Wiley-Blackwell
- Book Code: 1405197847
- Availability: In Stock