Basic Guide to Dental Radiography, 1e
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (October 31, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470673125
- ISBN-13: 978-0470673126
Basic Guide to Dental Radiography provides an essential introduction to radiography in the dental practice. Illustrated throughout, this guide outlines and explains each topic in a clear and accessible style.
- Comprehensive coverage includes general physics, principles of image formation, digital image recording, equipment, biological effects of x-rays and legislation
- Suitable for the whole dental team
- Illustrated in full colour throughout
- Ideal for those completing mandatory CPD in radiography
- Useful study guide for the NEBDN Certificate in Dental Radiography, the National Certificate in Radiography or the Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!