Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, 13e
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 13 edition (December 23, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071825053
- ISBN-13: 978-0071825054
Gain a full understanding of the basic science andclinical use of drugs with the most up-to-date andcomprehensive pharmacology text in the health sciences
400 ILLUSTRATIONS--MANY IN FULL COLOR
A Doody's Core Title for 2015!
Coverage that spans every aspect of medical pharmacology:
- Encompasses every aspect of medical pharmacology including botanicals and over-the-counter drugs
- New chapter on pharmacogenomics with important examples
- Emphasis is placed on discussion of druggroups and prototypes
- Clinically relevant, the book includes sections that specifically address the clinical choice and use of drugs in patients and the monitoring of their effects
- Full-color presentation with more than 400 illustrations
- Case studies introduce clinical problems in most chapters
- Summary tables and diagrams encapsulate important information
- Includes many new drugs
- A Generic Name/Trade Name Table appears at the end of most chapters for easy reference when writing a chart order or prescription
Organized to reflect the course sequence in many pharmacology courses and in integrated curricula, Basic & Clinical Pharmacology covers the important concepts students need to know about the science of pharmacology and its application to clinical practice. Selection of the subject matter and order of its presentation are based on the authors' many years of experience in teaching this material to thousands of medical, pharmacy, dental, podiatry, nursing, and other health science students.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!