- Publisher: Academic Press; 1 edition (February 19, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0128022345
- ISBN-13: 978-0128022344
Atlas of Oral Microbiology provides a complete description of the oral microbial systems, illustrating them with a large variety of bacteria culture images and electron microscopy photos. This work is by far the most thorough and best illustrated oral microbiology atlas available. In addition, it also describes in detail a variety of experimental techniques, including microbiological isolation, culture and identification.
This valuable reference book, with its strong practical function, will serve a broad audience, and meet the needs of researchers, clinicians, teachers and students who major in biology, microbiology, immunology and infectious diseases. This monograph will also facilitate teaching and international academic exchange.
- Brings together interdisciplinary research on microbiology, oral biology and infectious diseases
- Collects a large number of oral microbial pictures, providing the most abundantly illustrated oral microbiology atlas available
- Describes in detail, a variety of experimental techniques, including microbiological isolation, culture and identification
- Provides a complete update of already existing information, as well as the latest views on oral manifestations of infections
Atlas of Oral Microbiology: From Healthy Microflora to Disease, 1e
- Brand: Academic Press
- Product Code: 0128022344
- Availability: In Stock