Atlas of Oral Microbiology: From Healthy Microflora to Disease, 1e
- Publisher: Academic Press; 1 edition (February 19, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0128022345
- ISBN-13: 978-0128022344
Atlas of Oral Microbiology provides a complete description of the oral microbial systems, illustrating them with a large variety of bacteria culture images and electron microscopy photos. This work is by far the most thorough and best illustrated oral microbiology atlas available. In addition, it also describes in detail a variety of experimental techniques, including microbiological isolation, culture and identification.
This valuable reference book, with its strong practical function, will serve a broad audience, and meet the needs of researchers, clinicians, teachers and students who major in biology, microbiology, immunology and infectious diseases. This monograph will also facilitate teaching and international academic exchange.
- Brings together interdisciplinary research on microbiology, oral biology and infectious diseases
- Collects a large number of oral microbial pictures, providing the most abundantly illustrated oral microbiology atlas available
- Describes in detail, a variety of experimental techniques, including microbiological isolation, culture and identification
- Provides a complete update of already existing information, as well as the latest views on oral manifestations of infections
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!