Atlas of Microvascular Surgery, 2e
- Publisher: Thieme; 2nd edition edition (August 25, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1588904660
- ISBN-13: 978-1588904669
This new second edition of the best-selling Atlas of Microvascular Surgery is updated with the latest information on harvesting, fabricating, and dissecting vessels in all areas of the body. It features coverage of 45 donor sites with thorough review of anatomy and potential anatomic variations; step-by-step instructions for 110 techniques for flap harvesting and fabrication, including many of the perforator flap harvesting details; and descriptions for 39 procedures for exposure of recipient site vessels.
Highlights of the second edition:
- More than 650 color illustrations, including 115 new drawings, provide a visual guide to anatomy and possible variations
- Clear descriptions of 110 different flap-harvesting techniques, from planning and designing to harvesting surgical free flaps
- Discussion of perforator flaps based on the deep inferior epigastric artery, superior and inferior gluteal arteries, thoracodorsal artery, and lateral circumflex femoral artery
- Insightful review of the clinical indications for, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of, using specific donor sites helps the surgeon to approach each dissection with confidence
- Easy-to-reference organization according to upper extremity, lower extremity, trunk, and head and neck
All plastic and reconstructive surgeons, orthopedic surgeons, hand surgeons, neurosurgeons, and residents in these specialties will benefit from the wealth of information in this landmark book.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!