Atlas of Head and Neck Ultrasound, 1e
- Publisher: Thieme; 1st edition edition (February 19, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3131603518
- ISBN-13: 978-3131603517
Written by internationally renowned experts, this exceptional and most comprehensive atlas provides readers with a didactic exposure to the principles of ultrasound and its application in the diagnosis and treatment of clinical conditions of the head and neck. It specifically evaluates the possibilities of modern high-resolution B-scan and color Doppler ultrasound.
- The atlas style and systematically structured content allow readers to quickly locate imaging findings and access required information
- The authors not only cover the main ultrasound examination techniques and findings in the head and neck area but also convey approaches to more complex clinical issues, including complicated interdisciplinary topics such as the thyroid gland and blood vessels
- The diagnostic limitations of ultrasound, pitfalls, and tips and tricks are highlighted throughout the text to help beginners recognize the essential aspects of the findings and assist experienced users in complicated situations
- An extensive selection of video clips, illustrating the advantages of ultrasound as a dynamic procedure, is available online
For all otolaryngologists, head and neck surgeons, maxillofacial surgeons, radiologists, internists, and other specialists who utilize this dynamic imaging tool, Atlas of Head
and Neck Ultrasound is an essential reference for use in daily practice.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!