Atlas of Fundus Angiography, 1e
- Publisher: Thieme; 1 edition (2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1588904385
- ISBN-13: 978-1588904386
Precise diagnosis -- adequate therapy
Angiography of the ocular fundus is a standard examination method that should be mastered by every ophthalmologist treating posterior segment diseases.
Outstanding pictures -- concise text
- Description of the most relevant disease entities seen in daily practice
- Double-page layout
- Excellent angiographic photodocumentation
- Combined with significant comments on pathogenesis, indications for angiography, additional diagnostic examinations and decision making
- The latest classifications of early and late AMD
- Learn standard angiographic methods
- Search for the most important angiographic patterns
- Interpret angiographies confidently
- Follow-up on recent AMD treatmentregimens including intravitreal injections of VEGF-antagonists
Up-to-date application and further developments of standard techniques:
- Fluorescein angiography
- Indocyanine angiography
Use and limitations of evolving techniques:
- Fundus autofluorescence
- Infrared reflectance imaging
- Wide-angle imaging
Benefit from the experience of renowned lecturers in varying specialities!
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!