Atlas of Craniomaxillofacial Osteosynthesis, 2e
- Publisher: Thieme; 2nd edition edition (February 25, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3131164921
- ISBN-13: 978-3131164926
Now in a long awaited second edition, this groundbreaking atlas of osteosynthesis in craniomaxillofacial and oral surgery has been fully updated to reflect new techniques, applications, instruments, and materials. Illustrated in detailed, highly instructive full-color drawings, the book covers key advances in craniomaxillofacial and oral surgery, including the use of resorbable plates and screws, modern techniques of bone distraction, and the advanced treatment of trauma and congenital deformities. Complete with the relevant anatomy and biomechanics, physiology of bone repair and fracture healing, and the management of possible complications, the Atlas of Craniomaxillofacial Osteosynthesis: Microplates, Miniplates, and Screws is a true standard in the field.
- Includes six entirely new chapters on lingual hematoma, innovative treatment approaches of condylar neck fractures, the application of resorbable plates and screws and the material-specific techniques, and alveolar, mandibular, and maxillary bone distraction
- Features thorough updates on orthognathic, craniofacial, and preprosthetic surgery
- Offers proven treatment approaches by international experts who have applied the principles of osteosynthesis in a wide range of procedures
- Presents more than 350 outstanding full-color drawings, 70 of them new to this edition, visualizing the relevant anatomy and surgical techniques
The second edition of this outstanding atlas is highly recommended as a how-to guide and surgical reference for all practitioners and trainees who deal with the challenges of craniomaxillofacial and oral surgery, particularly maxillofacial, oral, and plastic surgeons, as well as neurosurgeons and otolaryngologists.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!