ASE’s Comprehensive Echocardiography, 2e
- Author: Roberto Lang - Steven A Goldstein - Itzhak Kronzon - Bijoy K Khandheria - Victor Mor-Avi
- Edition: 2 edition
- ISBN-13: 9780323260114
- Language: English
- Published: April 29, 2015
Written and endorsed by world experts from the American Society of Echocardiography (ASE), this unique multimedia resource uses text, case studies, and online components to cover the latest uses of echocardiography, including the most recent 2D and 3D advances. Unlike other existing textbooks in echocardiography, including the predecessor of this volume, entitled Dynamic Echocardiography, this 2nd edition, with its new title, covers a full range of topics, reflected in its 200 chapters that include essential material in a succinct format. Dr. Roberto M. Lang and his expert colleagues provide everything you need to assess cardiac anatomy and function and obtain clinically useful, noninvasive information for more accurate diagnosis and evaluation of heart disease.
"I am also very proud that this textbook illustrates what is great about the ASE. We are a society with more than 16,000 members worldwide, dedicated to quality in cardiovascular ultrasound and education, both of which are prominently demonstrated throughout this textbook. ASE is also a village made up of many different people from many different backgrounds, all united and energized about the value of cardiovascular ultrasound in caring for people worldwide." Foreword by: Neil J. Weissman, American Society of Echocardiography, July 2015
- Take advantage of an outstanding online library of slides and videos of case presentations that correspond to crisp, full-color images, allowing you to view dynamic echocardiographic clips of various cardiac pathologies.
- Tap into the knowledge and skills of a team of experts from the ASE, led by world-renowned authorities in echocardiography.
- Access the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com, along with additional cases, images, and an extensive library of cine images.
- Get fully up to date with the latest echo practice guidelines and advanced technologies, including 3D echocardiography and myocardial strain.
- Gain a better understanding of the latest methods to assess cardiac chamber size and function, valvular stenosis/regurgitation, cardiomyopathies, coronary artery disease, complications of myocardial infarction, and much more – all in a practical, well-illustrated brief yet comprehensive format extensively supported by multimedia material.
- Stay up to date with hot topics in this rapidly evolving field: interventional/intraoperative echocardiography, transesophageal echocardiography, cardiac resynchronization therapy, and more.
Set the pace with enhanced technologies and guidelines
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!