Andrews' Diseases of the Skin: Clinical Dermatology, 12e
- Publisher: Elsevier; 12 edition (May 4, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 032331967X
- ISBN-13: 978-0323319676
Effectively diagnose and treat a wide range of skin conditions with the latest edition of the highly regardedAndrews’ Diseases of the Skin: Clinical Dermatology. The 12th edition of this classic reference, by esteemed authors William D. James, MD, Timothy G. Berger, MD, and Dirk M. Elston, MD, provides state-of-the-art information on newly recognized diseases, new conditions, and unusual variants of well-known diseases, as well as new uses for tried-and-true medications and unique drugs for diseases as disparate as melanoma and rosacea. It’s your ideal go-to resource for clinical dermatology, at every stage of your career.
Still the only one-volume, go-to dermatology text!
Practice with confidence through the valued authorship of seasoned professionals Dr. William D. James, Dr. Timothy G. Berger, and Dr. Dirk M. Elston.
- Rapidly improve your knowledge of skin conditions through a concise, clinically focused, user-friendly format.
- Obtain thorough guidance on clinical presentation and therapy for a full range of common and rare skin diseases.
- Ensure that you’re up to speed with the hottest topics in dermatology, including drug eruptions from new medications, new therapeutics for melanoma, as well as viral infections, biologic agents, and newly described gene targets for treatment.
- NEW! Watch videos of surgical techniques online at expertconsult.com.
- Broaden your knowledge with updated information on serological diagnosis of pemphigus, TNF-I for hidradenitis suppurativa, the use of immunosuppressives for atopic dermatitis, excimer laser for the treatment of vitiligo and much more.
- Quickly access hundreds of new images depicting a wide variety of skin conditions.
- Stay up to date with recent society guidelines, including the latest from the American Academy of Dermatology, covering a variety of conditions such as melanoma and atopic dermatitis.
- Expand your clinical repertoire and meet your patients’ expectations with coverage of the most recent cosmetic agents, their indications, and possible complications.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
In Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin, the authors provide practicing dermatologists and residents with the core information needed.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!