- Publisher: Mosby; 7 edition (December 17, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323227848
- ISBN-13: 978-0323227841
A combined text and student workbook, Anatomy of Orofacial Structures: A Comprehensive Approach, Enhanced 7th Edition, makes it easy to understand oral histology and embryology, dental anatomy, and head and neck anatomy. Now in full color, the book includes more than 800 images, as well as review questions and detachable flashcards for convenient, on-the-go study. Clear coverage provides a solid foundation for students in dental assisting and dental hygiene programs. From longtime dental educators Richard Brand and Donald Isselhard, this book provides a complete learning package!
"I would highly recommend this book to all students; it will see you through dental school and beyond. It is useful for junior years of the BDS course while providing more detailed information for final years and newly qualified dentists." Reviewed by: British Dental Journal Date: Aug 2014
- Comprehensive coverage of oral histology and embryology, dental anatomy, and head and neck anatomy - makes this a single source for oral anatomy.
- More than 800 detailed anatomical illustrations support the material, including labeled line drawings, radiographs, and clinical photographs.
- Text/Workbook format includes a perforated workbook section with chapter-by-chapter questions.
- Removable flashcards feature an image of a tooth on one side and that tooth’s identifying/important information on the other side, providing an easy and effective study tool.
- A logical organization puts the most foundational information first, starting with dental anatomy and followed by oral histology and embryology, and then head and neck anatomy.
- NEW! Full-color art program features more than 800 images - illustrations, clinical photos, and radiographs.
Anatomy of Orofacial Structures: A Comprehensive Approach, 7e
- Brand: Mosby
- Product Code: 0323227841
- Availability: In Stock