Anatomy for Dental Medicine, Latin Nomenclature, 1e
- Publisher: Thieme; 1 edition (February 16, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1626232385
- ISBN-13: 978-1626232389
Anatomy for Dental Medicine, Latin Nomenclature, combines award-winning, full-color illustrations, explanatory text, and summary tables to guide the reader through the complex anatomy of the head and neck as well as other body regions relevant to dental medicine. Each region is arranged in a user-friendly format beginning with the skeletal framework. The musculature is then added, followed by the neurovasculature, and finally, topographic anatomy shows all structures in situ.
- All labels and anatomic terminology are in Latin nomenclature
- Over 1,200 clear, detailed, full-color illustrations
- Expanded captions elucidate key concepts and contain relevant clinical correlations
- Over 150 tables for quick access to key information
- Includes embryology and “rest of body” anatomy
- Expanded neuroanatomy chapter
- Sectional anatomy chapter that includes radiographic images to facilitate clinical understanding
- Appendix covering the anatomy for local anesthesia with step-by-step instructions for these important procedures
- Appendices with review questions and answers, both factual and clinical-vignette style
Anatomy for Dental Medicine, Latin Nomenclature, includes access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, the interactive online study aid, with all full-color illustrations and radiographs from this volume and the review questions and answers in an interactive format. Review or test your anatomy knowledge with timed self-tests using the labels on-and-off function on the illustrations, with access to instant results.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!