A Companion to Dental Anthropology, 1e
- Author: Joel D. Irish - G. Richard Scott
- Edition: 1 edition
- ISBN-13: 9781118845431
- ISBN-10: 1118845439
- Language: English
- Published: December 14, 2015
Companion to Dental Anthropology presents a collection of original readings addressing all aspects and sub-disciplines of the field of dental anthropology—from its origins and evolution through to the latest scientific research.
- Represents the most comprehensive coverage of all sub-disciplines of dental anthropology available today
- Features individual chapters written by experts in their specific area of dental research
- Includes authors who also present results from their research through case studies or voiced opinions about their work
- Offers extensive coverage of topics relating to dental evolution, morphometric variation, and pathology
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!