Essentials of Oral Histology and Embryology: A Clinical Approach, 5e
Essentials of Oral Histology and Embryology: A Clinical Approach, 5th Edition uses a patient-centered approach in coveringto help dental professionals build a strong foundation in oral biology and basic science for dental professionals. It provides a clear understanding explanations of the anatomy of oral and facial tissues ― and of normal and abnormal orofacial development ― so that you can provide effective oral health care for all patients with abnormalities. In addition to the stages of tooth development, it covers eruption and shedding of teeth, plus the parts of teeth – including enamel, dentin, dental pulp, and cementum. Written by Daniel J. Chiego Jr., a noted dental educator and researcher, this book helps you succeed in the classroom and in clinical practice.
- Cutting-edge content provides essential knowledge of the basics of oral biology, with a focus on clinical application.
- Hundreds of high-quality illustrations include histographs, micrographs, and clinical photos depicting various stages of the development of oral structures.
- Clinical Comment and Consider the Patient boxes help you apply scientific information to clinical practice and patient care by includingwith clinical tips, points of interest, and patient situations.
- Self-evaluation questions and practice quizzes help you review for classroom and national board exams.
- Quandaries in Science boxes explore the philosophical and scientific dilemmas associated with head and neck embryology and histology.
- Learning objectives and kKey Vocabulary terms are listed at the beginning of each chapterhighlighted in text discussions and defined in a back-of-book glossary.
- Suggested readings at the end of each chapter make it easy to look upprovide easy access to classic and new research studies.
- NEW content includes biofilm and its association with systemic disease, the causes of TMJ, clinical applications with dental pulp, new enamel proteins, synthetic oral mucosa, and more.
- NEW full-color illustrations, micrographs, and histographs are addedsupplement content narrative throughout to help improve comprehension.
- NEW! Case studies connect concepts to real-world situations.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!