Atlas of Complex Orthodontics, 1e
- Author: Nanda Ravindra - Uribe Flavio Andres
- Edition: 1 edition
- ISBN-13: 9780323087100
- ISBN-10: 0323087108
- Language: English
- Published: April 29, 2016
Introducing the Atlas of Complex Orthodontics, a revolutionary new text with step-by-step instructions for treating today’s toughest orthodontic cases. Over 1,500 full-color clinical photographs, radiographs, and illustrations present each phase of treatment in this atlas-style guide, starting with the pre-treatment work-up, continuing through the treatment sequence, and ending with the final results. Drs. Ravindra Nanda and Flavio Uribe cover the latest techniques for managing moderate to severe orthodontic problems, including the use of temporary anchorage devices and the "surgery-first" orthognathic approach, to ensure you stay ahead of the curve in the ever-changing field of orthodontics.
- A standardized, atlas-style presentation for each case takes you through the pre-treatment intraoral, extraoral, and smile analysis; the diagnosis and case summary (including the problem list and treatment plan); a brief discussion of the treatment options; the treatment sequence and biomechanical plan; and the final results.
- UNIQUE! Over 1,500 high-quality photographs, radiographs, and line drawings illustrate the stages of treatment for a wide range of complex orthodontic problems to help improve understanding.
- Discusses moderate to severe orthodontic problems, including: vertical problems; anterior-posterior problems; transverse problem; missing maxillary lateral incisors; impacted teeth; and surgical correction of dentofacial deformity.
- Multidisciplinary approach to treatment helps you draw appropriately from multiple disciplines, redefine problems outside of normal boundaries, and reach solutions based on a new understanding of complex situations.
- Coverage includes the "surgery-first" orthognathic approach (SFOA), a timesaving procedure in the combined orthodontic-surgical approach to selected cases of prognathism.
- Highly regarded lead author, Dr. Ravindra Nanda, is Chair, Department of Orthodontics at University of Connecticut and widely known in the field of orthodontics.
- Addresses the use of temporary anchorage devices (TADs) in correcting different types of malocclusion.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!