2015 Nelson's Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy, 21e
- Author: John S. Bradley - John D. Nelson Emeritus - Joseph B. Cantey
- Edition: 21 edition
- ISBN-13: 9781581109184
- ISBN-10: 1581109180
- Language: English
- Published: January 25, 2015
- New 21st Edition! This bestselling and widely used resource on pediatric antimicrobial therapy provides instant access to reliable, up-to-the-minute recommendations for treatment of all infectious diseases in children.
Practical, evidence-based recommendations from the experts in antimicrobial therapy
- Developed by distinguished editorial board
- Designed for those who take care of children and are faced with decisions every day
- New at-a-glance tables of bacterial and fungal pathogen susceptibilities to commonly used antimicrobials
- New information on neonatal developmental pharmacology
- Includes treatment of parasitic infections and tropical medicine
- Updated assessments regarding the strength of the recommendation and the level of evidence for treatment recommendations for major infections
- Anti-infective drug listing, complete with formulations and dosages
- Antibiotic therapy for obese children
- Antimicrobial prophylaxis/prevention of symptomatic infection
- Maximal adult dosages and higher dosages of some antimicrobials commonly used in children
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!