20 Years of Guided Bone Regeneration in Implant Denistry, 2e
- 2 or more 70 EGP
- Author: Daniel Buser
- Edition: 2 edition
- ISBN-13: 9780867154016
- Language: English
- Published: September 15, 2009
This completely revised and updated edition of the bestselling book Guided Bone Regeneration in Implant Dentistry brings the reader up-to-date on the developments in GBR over the past 20 years. The first four chapters focus on the basic science of GBR in implant dentistry. These chapters help the reader to understand the biologic and biomaterial background of this well-documented and well-established surgical technique in implant dentistry essential knowledge for the use of barrier membranes in patients. The second half of the book focuses on the clinical applications of GBR. Each chapter presents specific indications and describes the criteria for patient selection, the step-by-step surgical procedure, and aspects of postoperative treatment. These five clinical chapters reflect the immense progress of GBR in the past 10 to 15 years and the current clinical status of GBR in implant dentistry. Like its predecessor, this book is a must-have resource for all clinicians with interest and experience in implant dentistry.
1. Development and Application of Guided Bone Regeneration
2. Biologic Basis of Bone Regeneration
3. Properties of Barrier Membranes
4. Bone Grafts and Bone Substitute Materials
5. Intraoral Bone Harvesting
6. Guided Bone Regeneration for Simultaneous Implant Placement: Selection of Biomaterials and Surgical Principles
7. Implant Placement in Postextraction Sites
8. Guided Bone Regeneration and Autogenous Block Grafts for Horizontal Ridge Augmentation: A Staged Approach
9. Guided Bone Regeneration for Vertical Ridge Augmentation: Past, Present, and Future
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!