101 Pearls in Refractive, Cataract, and Corneal Surgery, 2e
- 3 or more 60 EGP
- Author: Samir A. Melki - Dimitri T. Azar
- Edition: Second Edition
- ISBN-13: 9781556426841
- ISBN-10: 1556426844
- Language: English
- Published: July 1, 2006
- Looking for quick and user-friendly surgical tips for refractive, cataract, and corneal surgery? Need all of the most important and practical information to be at your fingertips at a moments notice? The updated Second Edition of 101 Pearls in Refractive, Cataract, and Corneal Surgery will rise to the challenge and be your only go-to surgical guide!
Drs. Melki and Azar follow the same format as with their previous edition in that the information is organized as a condensed summary of key pearls and pitfalls of challenging surgical procedures in refractive, cataract, and corneal surgery.
Focusing on practical tips rather than theoretical aspects of surgical procedures, and including clear illustrations of techniques, 101 Pearls in Refractive, Cataract, and Corneal Surgery, Second Edition is a user-friendly, straightforward guide to surgical success. Each pearl will enhance surgical outcomes, reduce surgical time, minimize complications, or simplify a complicated step.
Pearls include practical tips on:
• IOL Calculations after LASIK
• Treatment of post-LASIK keratectasia
• Masking agents for smoother ablation
• Amniotic membrane transplantation
• CK, Monovision, and Blended Vision
• LASIK flap buttonhole prevention and management
• Repairing Descemet’s detachments
• Presbyopic IOLs
• Capsular Dyes in Cataract Surgery
Both beginning and advanced surgeons will benefit from this unique, no-nonsense book of practical tips. Bring 101 Pearls in Refractive, Cataract, and Corneal Surgery, Second Edition into your practice today.
When you order from MRE Bookstore.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!